Sunday, August 29, 2004

my lols

i really dunno what to type, unlike nancy, im not the type who would be crapping everyday and get excited with PEE and CRAP and SPEC and stuff....but u have to say im nice...and ok crazy...but im lame and crappy too!!! so im still nice...okok...

then i dunno lah....so call give up netball then dunno whether i did the right thing...pls, giving up a sports CCA is not what anyone would do...pls a sports CCA.... oh my gosh... dun tell me so...i think i really thick to do so....

lfe is horrible for me now...and i cant even find a person which can understand me or anything like that...i dunno i just need some sympathy! and no one is there to help! they just think im too irritating and just like ignore me! i hate every one!

why cant they understand that i have stress and i need some pasic attention? its not that im alway pestering ppl! i try to keep cheerful but hey, i need some help also ok?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home