Monday, September 20, 2004

!Buckle Rawks!

!Buckle Rawks!

if you never hear me say i hate myself, ok i shall say it now, i hate myself, or rather i hate ppl who hate me or stereotype me for no reason...why they so crap...now i really truely know the meaning of crap....idoit...stupid...using none of their overlarge brain to think and stuff...tats it...i hate ppl calling me stupid when im not....ok i can be thick at times...but just using one stupid occassion...which is not even tat vaild is crap....i didnt even say anything crazy lor...then the person go and say im a retard and somemore tell the f****** person's mother for no reason...just nice the mother know my fren's mother...then go and tell her...until...my fren go and tell me...wow...i got lon relations...but i dun like this, this is f***ingly stupid...i shall not swear anymore, but im really tat pissed i tell u....from now on, i shall say that RI s***s, well, maybe got some, but very little, ppl who are nice...but it on the rare occasion...anyway...now i understand why ppl say ri sucks...they really dun i guess....i dunno...well no one reads my blog anway...so i dun hav to really worry that much...

today not bad...i guess anyway...i dunno really, now that im so pissed the only way to make myself happy is to mug, ok sound like so toot...but its cos i wan to show them that i might not be the smartest person u noe...but im definitely smart...well everybody in my class is smart...if not how they got into rg, rite?

i really dunno lah...

morning got morning assembly lor... jsut as boring as long ago one...but then...now that i noe kiwi wen for the GSC, great, now i keep blaming myself for that great mind of mine, cant even rmb the faces of the ppl who wen for the GSC...great...how great...

got a call from yiwen yesterday saying tat there would be a meeting next monday or tuesday...i cant wait...maybe i can...i dunno ....really scared tat im gonna be the worst one in sports there...pls sports cap...pls lah...i can go freaky over it just cos im not good at it k...so dun stress me i tell u...any admin work is fine with me....=)

then friday got farewell...i dunno whether to go or not...so i guess if yanhan go then i go also...then at least got someone go with me...or else later so lonely...then later ...erm...like extra there again..oh great...tat means presents...meaning YANHAN...better chip in also and we all go and buy sth...i going broke sia....

betta get to work soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home