Sunday, October 10, 2004

**bUcKlE rOckz tOo mUcH**

**bUcKlE rOckz tOo mUcH**
great, crap and stress..i dunno lor..i ithink i totally flunked my chinese..and i also feel that like my best fren is like moving further and further away from me...maybe i just think its my best fren..maybe its all fake..i mean how can a person's tone change so much?!?! i really dunno..i need support, i dun get any..i think i need presents on my bdae..i dun think i'll get any too....dunno lah..who cares..its gonna be the most pathetic bdae i will ever have, just me and my mum...not much presents...i dun wan a cake..cant finish...just go crystal jade and maybe eat lor..dunno..crap lah...i feel so darn stressed and the more you feel stressed the more you slack..ed keep telling me not to slack or regret like him..so ...dunno..im regreting..and im not gonna mug! ok..i feel like having study group next year, anyone interested? pls tell me k..its gonna be nice, i promise...=D tata...haha

now tat im in buckle com...i think its gonna be even more stressed lor..then some more i wan join guitar..dunno lah..crap i think its gonna doe..for eoy.... but then got this erm u noe horoscope thingy tat says tat if i mug, i'll score..dunno i take tat as an encouragment..so im happy lor..=) tata..haha..im happy now..so i slack a bit then do chinese..then mug for bio eoy then dunno lor..hehe..cya..love all of my close fren...and ppl who think im their close fren..hehe...anybody stressed can look for me and crap...i love to hear ppl talk..cya...bye...tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home