Wednesday, July 20, 2005

its just life now...

i made my title sound as if what i previously had wasnt life.. haha.. yeh.. maybe.. *silly grin* haha.. didnt noe tt ppl actually go my blog.. then yy went and told me she saw e part i wrote in caps... kao.. wats e big deal.. i just realised tt i've always thot tt it was sort of my fault tt i pissed her off.. and now she daos me... well.. i dun deny its partially my fault, but not completely.. and pls if one calls me despo, look at herself.. whos e one who loves talking to this particular person bout her guy frens and stuff? is tt not called despo? welll.. i actualli think its normal for gals to do tt.. then if tts is fine.. then wats wrong with me.. like i chat with guys every single moment im online.. i dun ok, somemore most of the people (both genders) go online super late.. and im like online super early.. somemore my mum restricts my going-onlines.. tell me.. how am i despo then?
i dunno bout other ppl.. i think chatting with guys is normal lor.. only deprived ppl think its part of despo-ism.. for others.. it might be just normal friends, like gals... haiz.. for me.. i just cant be bothered with guys for now.. pissed with all guys cos of acsi and ri.. no faith in them to be nice... nor worth to be frens..
thus.. i think yy daoing me could hav 2 possibillities.. which, i dun wanna further discuss..just in case in stumble upon my blog.. and she'll make my life more horrible... oh well...

ok.. today sl.. not so fun..but just one hour mah.. so slack slack there.. finish liao haha.. happy lor.. finish off all my hours le!!! yay...
k.. i wanna surf blog.. cya..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home