Monday, May 23, 2005

im not suppose to be happy rite now...but i feel like the luckiest gal

i think i should not be even thinkin bout bein happy... i think im gettin more and more self centered- i think i need to think of others more.. yup..so dear gd frens of mine, if u think im bein irritatin, just be nice to me for like 7 more days-- b4 i disappear to china for a while...haiz..i will definitely miss u all...haiz...how..

yup...so now, i should not be thinkin too much about stuff tt distresses me.. i should be thinkin bout stuff that soothes me...im so damn emotionally unstable nowadays lah...haiz..

yupp..so yy still daoin me... i guess makin some stuff seem worse than it already is..but well, what can i do? try to ignore it just live my life on??? i dunno... i need help...i need support, all the support and comfort all i can get...

yupp, so yan aman and xin they all are quite nice lah..zp also... hee..so i guess tts my sliver lining rite now.... oh...and yuling, pls stop the stupid cheer--hav to admit its creative, but its lame..loL

yup...ok...love ya all guys..oh and yiyue, sorri...yup..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home