Thursday, September 08, 2005

lala

My heart died a lonely death,
The day Sarah left for the stars.

I told her I loved her.
She told me Love was a waste of time.
And better things awaited her,
Up in the stars.
Up in the stars.
So my heart was broken.
The day Sarah left for the stars.

I asked her not to leave, to stay with me.
I told her I couldn't live without her.
She smiled and told me I was a fool.
Packed her bags, and left.
So it all ended.It all ended.
The day Sarah left for the stars.

I miss your touch,
And the soft feel of your lips,
Like the kiss you gave me right before you left me.
Right before you left me.
On the day you left for the stars.

So I'm still here.
Foolishly waiting.
Still clinging on to that foolish emotion called Love.
Still foolishly clinging on.
And it's been so long,
Since the day you left for the stars.

My heart died and left for the stars.
On that day.
On that fateful, fateful day.T
he day Sarah left for the stars.

omg.. it rocks.. haiz.. jy bu shi ren de.. how can he write something so nice??? haiz.. kao beh

im super stressed lar.. i tell u.. today must finish geo.. then if got time then do bita rs.. if no time then dun do.. then tmr do.. ah.. i never even look at lite lor! ahhh!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home