Tuesday, August 02, 2005

loL

haha.. today damn funny.. my slpin position not rite... so neck kena cant turn all e way to e left.. damn pain lar.. then latr guitar prac quit abit.. then need to bend over mah.. then neck even more pain.. back also... haiz..

mourned over my unsuccessful attempt of getting into air pistol, haiz.. nvm.. shall move on to happier topics

yixin pro leh.. according to a bk, she should have severe deprssion.. but she like e person in my grp tt is least probable to get depression de.. her score for tt assessment was even higher than me lar.. and im like e most probably person to get depression in my grp..ha.. actually.. if i were to design my own hor.. i might just go and ask nicholas to help me make anti signs for all e schs.. then put it on my pullover--tada! wun it be so cool! but i bet i'll be hacked on e head once i wear tt outta sch.. maybe even in sch (those ppl whose sister, brother watso ever in tt sch de) .. loL i think i better dun lar.. latr ppl really hate me lar.. and i dun think i wan tt.. even kokiku also not tt anti other schs like.. like she said.. better keep it low ...

haha.. then was going home.. then cant squeeze into e damn 105.. then its definite tt we would hav to wait for more than 20 mint.. somemore might not squeeze in again.. i was just complainin.. and dunno wat to do.. when another 105 came!! god lor!! wow.. im so so so so so happy lar.. then somemore got seats!! haha.. so happy..

k.. im confused bout tea tree and t3.. god.. i need to rest my neck..

then my and zp talk bout makin pullover, its getting kinda cold in class.. would love to hav someting warm and nice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home