Wednesday, July 27, 2005

just let me die

ok.. i really dunno wat to do.. i wanna die.. just like tt.. i dun for all e ppl who might hate me for tt, like there would be much..
first physics test, totally screwed it.. screwed as in screwed.. not like those type of pro ppl.. like wrong one tini one mark qn say screwed and fail e whole test le.. for me its really screwed.. i do everything wrong le.. i pass i happy le..

then airpistol.. really wanna join it.. then cannot join! i mean.. i dunno y i wanna join.. i hope its not san fen zhong re du.. but i think its not.. i really wanna try air pistol.. even if its just like.. outside course (which obviously would be ex enough for my parents to faint) then they need e damn fuckin safra membership.. which i cant get.. no matter wat, cos my father aint nsman.. o man.. i think i'll go and die.. end these misery..but.. haiz.. sorri. huggies..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home