Saturday, July 30, 2005

just let me die....really..

i dunno y.. maybe its just one of my mood swings.. i dunno.. i dunno how to cope with stress.. i dunno how to cope with frenship probs.. r/s probs.. EVERYTHING i just feel like dying basically.. just let me disappear from this world.. totally.. everything would be better and easier.. zp wun hav probs with yy... yx wun be so segregated in pri sch... 203 classmates wun feel so inferior cos of e height prob.. and my mum wun be so worried over stuff.. maybe they dun be married even.. wun tt be nice..
yup no doubt ppl might be sad on the rare occasion of cos well.. im sorri.. i just cant live this life anymore.. i cant.. i just cnat.. i feel like dyin..just die.. die.. die.. maybe get knocked down by a car.. make it an accident, then like i might not be so guilty.. no one would miss me much de.. i just wanna die DIE!!! oh man.. i dunno wat to do now... maybe just let me die.. nth much in this world for me to miss.. well.. maybe some.. but well.. lets just say they are better off without me.. yupp..
i just think life sux.. as in really sux.. i dunno wat to do.. im stressed..but i cant do anything bout it.. im not eatin .. only water.. plain water.. argh.. just let me die.. slpin pills aint gd.. hope i can get cancer, all e better de..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home