Saturday, August 26, 2006

thinkings

these whole week is quite horrible.. u can say.. its just weird i guess.. and ppl dun really understand it when i say weird. but its plain weird.. and once again.. im reminded of how drama i am.. well.. tts the way i am..

try and change me.. and i'll bite.. muahaha

had lots of fun and lots of frustrating times too.. dunno if the devil is all out to try and get me or wat.. first sally sick on wednesday.. then sick on thursday, so no cell.. then sick on friday again so no cell.. just when i need my spiritual norishment.. but i guess God is definitely tryin to tell me sth here.. its not like every week get the spiritual norishment i need to get me goin for the rest of the week or wateva.. its more like a life long relationship.. and just when things go wrong.. one finds all the things one finds comfort in, either useless or gone.. everything.. every fren one can turn to.. even cell gone.. cos sally sick..

thats when the lesson comes: look into God.. not only when ur comfort items are not there.. but look to God first.. cos everyone can die, everyone has their own lives.. they wun be there for u FOREVER.. God is the first priority.. always.. nth should come before Him..

changing my blog skin latr.. time i move on. and not be so drama.. down to earth is the best.. just like weite said.. i changed.. well.. since its a good change. well.. tts good aint it?

this wk is weird.. so weird..

time to move on.. no more drama.. yeah.. more down to earth.. i hate it when i realise that wat i decided to do and change is sth that ant has been tryin to tell me for like gosh noes when.. seem like im such a not down to earth person.. but wats a person without some.. imagination? heh

so sad tmr cant go church..need to go scarlet.. hm.. dunnno how it'll be yet.. fingers crossed on that.. suddenly my mum's droning seem to hav taken effect on me.. sigh..

my arm hurts from dm and training.. sigh.. i need to really train more..

i dun like down to earth.. all my fun gone...all the drama.. hee..

life is that way it is..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home