Saturday, October 23, 2004

**bUcKlE rOckz tOo mUcH**

**bUcKlE rOckz tOo mUcH**
wonderful!...crap lah..totally screwed my eoys...and i noe im gonna die!...no one to help me...everybody got other stuff to do..and liek heck care bout me lor...im really depressed...seriously..but no one to help...so i cant say anything...

well, since ppl tell me to blog, i blog lor...im not really feeling great after the exams...need to find someone to talk..but no one there..haiz...how....i really dunno lor..everybody ignoring me...avoiding me....moving further away...

i feel like dying...heyy, its quite easy u noe..just write a nice long will...then tata..buy a nice bottle of sleeping pills and sleep ur way to heaven..i should try that...wait..do i hav enough money...i mean it k...im not joking...

i dun feel like writing much thought...so i tata here..but u might noe that the everyone..is not everyone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home