Monday, October 10, 2005

man.. poems by mr lee again!!

She's holding my hand, under the bedsheets.
My heart beats a little faster.
She doesn't know I'm awake.

She's singing softly, under her breath.
Dream about the days to come.
When I won't have to leave alone.
About the times that I won't... have to say.
She doesn't know I'm listening.

Hanging onto her every word.

She's looking up and smiling at me,
With beautiful eyes of blue.
She doesn't know I'm watching,
With eyes half-open.

Captivated in her smile.

She lays her head on my chest.
Back to sleep.
She doesn't know I'm smiling back.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


salmon delight!!! i dunno y i like salmon.. it dun really have much of a taste.. raw.. and like.. i dunno lar.. just like it quite abit.. haha.. ate 2 dinners.. wen to eat out with my dad.. then wen back to eat my step dad's cooking.. ate delifrance leh!! smoked salmon thingy.. then wen back and eat salmon again.. today wasabi damn alot.. gettin hot!! loL

wen to j8 (again!) today.. took neos.. SUPER NICE!! OK JUST noe tt color suck.. change to orange.. nicer..=) haha.. super nice neos.. damn happy lar.. nx time must go there and take..=) then wen macs.. wanna take pic with mr MacDonald.. but.. well.. nvm lar.. change our mind and stuff...

then wen to take train with van.. she meeting hoho mah. then this guy--zerome was on e train.. then hoho was smsin him.. sayin tt he is ME.. and somemore say like.. wat.. jon veri shuai.. nice butt! omg! wtf lar.. like he look tt nice meh.. and i wun say tt to any stranger wah!!..

nvm lar.. now ok le mah.. no big deal.. haiz.. see lar.. all jon's fault.. now no mood le..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home