Thursday, October 20, 2005

screwed

ok.. my life is officially screwed.. and it got nth to do with exams.. how nice.. my life is screwed.. my life is screwed.. my life is screwed...

dun be surprised if i die tmr lar.. i mean.. ok.. i thot bout it.. hanging urself is rather disgusting, as u actually break ur spinal cord and die.. wat if i aint heavy enough.. and wats more.. theres no beam in my house, so its kinda hard..

yah.. slpin pills.. wat does it do to u anyway? i dunno lar.. maybe make u slp till u die? yeh.. but tt would be hard too..

so jumpin down e building would be nice.. and i'll use my fear of hts to kill me.. not bad.. but.. just dunno if i hav e courage to go up there.. yep.. there are gd things in life.. but if i lose some stuff.. i dun feel like living anymore.. haiz.. not yet.. but maybe.. im scared.. veri scared...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home