Monday, July 10, 2006

just cleaned up my room!! woo!! really like.. phew.. took like one hour or so.. suppose to be studyin now.. but just suddenly feel like blogging i guess...

my di di is so wonderful.. he rock.. he wrote me a song!! and i really love the lyrics.. even if it dun really relate to me.. but i love it..

So Much More
Anthony Tan

Verse 1
I dont wanna run away, but every time I hear u say
U cant stop to bear the pain, and you’re driving me insane
Every time you cry out loud, a part of me is burning out
Could you ever lose your way, with me

Chorus
The world is going blind and
So put your hand in mine and see
Were meant to be
Id trade my life away for
This thing I need it so much more

Verse 2
Ever thought of giving up, of something we alone messed up
It would all be so easy, just an excuse not to die
How can we go so far, to only find out that were back
Shake the clouds and earth to breathe, and see

Bridge
Everything u thought wed be
Everyone will look and see
Finally so much for us to know


im so touched!! di di rocks.. haha.. its a really nice songs.. i love the lyrics!!

must thank God everyday for such a great di di.. i miss him lar.. last time everytime after church can go home tgt.. veri fun one.. but now.. bleh.. haiz.. nvm lar.. either i got sth on or he with his cell then i'll be freakin extra, so also dun wanna give him a hard time or sth.. haha

today is like pretty boring.. but rather interesting at the same time.. and of cos, i realise im slackin here when i should be doing the load of homework i have.. well.. i just feel i should blog.. trackin my feelins and all i guess..

i think i should devote more time to God.. nowaday, the most i spend is like 15 minutes.. its not that i dun hav the time, i just like to push things to the last minutes i guess and slack, with is my form of enjoyment, as much i can.. yeah.. this time should be devoted to the Lord!! to worship Him, praise Him and get closer to Him!! haha

been thinkin bout huggies these days.. i always want to make sure im not a despo little gal obssessed over ppl, but i guess its inevitable.. ha ha ha ha. i mean, think then think lar.. i just realise that.. well, no matter how assured i am that huggies has moved on and im ok with it, sort of when he really show affection towards another gal.. i'll still feel jealous lar.. hut o well.. like daniel say one.. its normal wah.. o and i always like to ask like im soooo wei da.. but sometimes its the only thing i can do heh

Really love JC, cant help it.. just someone that feels me with love and joy.. really happy that i have JC in my heart.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home