Saturday, October 30, 2004

argh!

Ok fine, I might have some …like…super brain sponge that would absorb math stuff fast……but its usually cos my mum taught me before hand!!..and I dun even do things faster than yanz or zp! ..and the worst thing is that I thing my 3 great frens are also like heck care bout this..bout me! Fine! If they think they can find another person to replace me..with out even missing me..fine…im fine with it…all I can do is …sob …haiz..
Oh yah! That NANCY!! I still hav not forgiven her for looking down on me for math! Im not bad in math, just I like to heck care bout it! K? so now its time to prove ppl who think my math is lousy wrong! Cos im not bad at it! If sch work is a the rubric for u, then u might as well forget bout it! Cos the math stuff in sch is slightly too easy..u need real skills….whish im also looking…loL

Stupid im also getting sick…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home