Tuesday, July 11, 2006

LOVE JESUS

if ppl actually read my blog.. they'll realise the paragraphs are all different coloured!!

and dun u think the colours have a sort of tone to it? haha well.. thats just a senseless observation, and got nth to do with anything much watsoever

anyway, THURSDAY IS WEIXIAN'S BDAE !! hahah so happy nehx.. got her sth already.. but feel like makin her a card or sth.. since im like totally totally broke so yeah..

still havnt gone over the hyperness and ant's song!! so freakin nice??? like how nice?? tell me!! everyone say nice.. who cares if they say it just for the sake of makin me happy.. I THINK ITS FREAKIN NICE MAN.. HA ha ha ha ha ha..

ok ok.. alice chill

i feel like going to read my chinese book and stuff.. dun wanna blog le.. latr go nice stuff maybe i shall blog blog..

tata

GOD BLESS YEH ALL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home